FWSA International Trip – Solden, Otztal Valley, Austria
Cost: Approximate lodging package starting at $1,998/person based on double occupancy;
• Registration Deadline: November 10 with full refund available. No refunds available if cancellation after January 1, 2022.
• Description: This trip is part of the FWSA. All IFSC members are members of FWSA. You will enjoy 34 lifts taking you up 3000 meters. Attention James Bond Fans…be sure to visit the 007 Elements cinematic experience inside the summit of Gaislachkogl mountain! We will be staying in the 4-star Tyrolerhof Hotel. This land package includes:
· All airport ground transfers with Multi-lingual guide meeting the FWSA Group Air people upon arrival
· 7 nights’ accommodations – breakfast and dinner daily at hotel
· Free Wi-Fi in hotel and Complimentary use of Wellness Center
· Complimentary 2-hour Mountain Tour 1st day of skiing. (Be sure to select skier level on registration form)
· Welcome/Orientation at the hotel with Tourist office, ski area and ski guide representatives
· Local guide at the hotel each evening for 1 hour
· Optional Day Tour, Mid-week Après Ski Party, and Farewell Party with light snacks – details to be provided
· Air Transportation Information – It is HIGHLY recommended to use FWSA air transportation! Contact Debbie Stewart for details.
(The registration deadline has passed, but I think they are still accepting registrations, so I thought it was worth posting…)