Our Idaho Falls Ski Club Year runs from late October to April 30th. Memberships will first become available at the Kick Off Party in late October and at the local vendors shortly after that
- Visit one of our membership sales vendors in Idaho Falls – Idaho Mountain Trading, Play it Again Sports, Darla Miller (INL) and purchase you memberships in person. We also have memberships (no vouchers) available in Rigby at Teton Board Sports.
- For Families: PLEASE ENTER THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD FIRST
- On-line – Not an instant process, your card will be mailed to you. and click here to register to IFSC
- Lost Card? – If you lost your membership card you can fill out this form to get a replacement. There is a $5 fee.
- Out of state? Double check the lift ticket discounts and dates first! Vouchers are only sold in person, in Idaho Falls, no exceptions.
- Wavier – All members are required to sign the wavier on the form.
- A “Processing Fee” of 10% will be added to your membership fee total at the end of the online process. This fee pays for the credit card processing and office costs to use the website shopping cart.
- Note: If you’ve lost your membership you can purchase a replacement at Idaho Mountain Trading or Play It Again Sports for $5. Be prepared to give them your original membership number. If you do not have it you can contact IFSC Membership to receive the number.
Adult -$25, Junior (age 18 and under) -$15
Family pricing: To receive a family membership discount, all memberships must be purchased at the same time and all members must live in the same household. At least one Adult membership must be purchased at $25 and the first Junior membership is $15. Beginning with the second, and any additional Junior membership, the purchase price is discounted to $5 each.