IDAHO FALLS SKI CLUB
Idaho Falls Ski Club invites you to make 2015-2016 your best winter ever! As a member of the Ski Club, you can find many ways to enjoy the snow and sights of winter.
- Fall Party – October 28, 2016
- Ski Sale – November 11th – 12th
- Take a trip – experience Whistler, Teton Village, Mount Bachelor, Big Sky, Sun Valley, and more.
- Stay overnight. Take a break at the warming huts at Kelly Canyon Nordic Area.
- Learn a new sport. Did you know that our Targhee Instructionals offer lessons in telemark, nordic, boarding and alpine sports?
- Get the kids out. The Targhee Instructionals are also a great way for kids to learn.
- Get discounts for Grand Targhee and Teton Village.
- Use your Ski Club membership benefits to fuel your adventures. Check out the great benefits and discounts from area merchants on our website.
- Members can purchase your vouchers at
- Idaho Mountain Trading
- Play it again Sports
Chevron Service Station (17th and Woodruff)
- Blast from the past Snow Report from 40 years ago
- snoscape flyer for 2016/2017
- Don’t Miss the 8th Annual Avalanche Awareness Night Monday December 5th at Taylorview Middle School. This wonderful board donated by SIBBZ and many other door prizes totaling over $8,000