IDAHO FALLS SKI CLUB
Idaho Falls Ski Club invites you to make 2016-2017 your best winter ever! As a member of the Ski Club, you can find many ways to enjoy the snow and sights of winter.
- Take a trip – experience Whistler, Teton Village, Mount Bachelor, Big Sky, Sun Valley, and more.
- Stay overnight. Take a break at the warming huts at Kelly Canyon Nordic Area.
- Learn a new sport. Did you know that our Targhee Instructionals offer lessons in telemark, nordic, boarding and alpine sports?
- Get the kids out. The Targhee Instructionals are also a great way for kids to learn.
- Get discounts for Grand Targhee and Teton Village.
- Use your Ski Club membership benefits to fuel your adventures. Check out the great benefits and discounts from area merchants on our website.
- Members can purchase your vouchers at
- Idaho Mountain Trading
- Play it again Sports
Chevron Service Station (17th and Woodruff)
- Blast from the past Snow Report from 40 years ago
- Fraction Ski Movie January 18th – Free to members, $15 for Non member adults, and $8 for non member juniors – Sign up on-line